June 9, 2008

Learning How

So, TODAY I have decided to take on this blogging thing... I have been inspired by a friend. Hers is always so fun to read. We will see where this goes. Knowing me I will do it for a little while and then forget about it.

The best place to start it today...

When you are a parent there is always a funny story to tell or something to laugh about, but today I came to work in tears. My baby got moved to the 3 year old class at school. We still have a little less than 2 months until he is 3, so he must be a genius, or they needed room in the 2 year old class and he is a champ at the potty training thing! In his new class he has to sit in his desk, no blankie or passy when Mommy leaves him in the morning, and he just looked so little. I know that he is going to make it fine through this growing up thing but what about me?

Well anyway that wraps up my first blog and I look forward to next time!

No comments: