October 30, 2008

I LOVE MY DAYCARE!

Well, I know it is Cannon's daycare. I just have to brag! They are so awesome! You see I was the mom who went to work everyday right after I had Cannon crying because I felt bad just leaving him with our friend. I did that for about two and a half months and then decided I just had to stay home with him. Then after about a year the opportunity for JJ and I to purchase our own business presented itself. Cannon was once again staying with a friend and my guilt was back! Finally in October of last year one of my new Red Oak friends mentioned that her son was at this great daycare and I should look into it.
What a blessing! Cannon loves his school and so do I! He started picking up things within the first week that I had worked on with him to no avail.
This morning he was mad at me and they made it all better.

Cannon this morning with Ms. Shellye's puppy!

Cannon and Chloe (His "girlfriend")

Cannon in computer class!

No comments: