February 29, 2012

February Birchbox

If I were guessing I would say that I started my Birchbox subscription back in August September of this year.  I just loved the idea of trying out products that I might not otherwise even give another glance.  I loved it so much that I have talked my sister and I think her love has been shared with her sister-n-law.  If you are not familiar with Birchbox click on over there!

On to my February Box!

To be honest I was so hoping that I would have gotten a beauty blender in my box like my sister did, but no such luck.

So I will start with the only thing I have tried so far....

100% biodegradable wet wipe
It says that they are for eyes and lips, alcohol-free, dissolve resistant make-up, nourishes & conditions skin
I say.... NOT for ME!  I liked them at first, but my skin felt like there was a film that made my face feel tight.

I guess there is one other thing that I have tried...  The Lifestyle Extra
The very cute heart shaped nail file!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Now on to the things that I am saving for the perfect time!
1st: colorescience pro| glow and go Travel Puff
It is a powder-filled puff in an even color.  After reading this a little closer I am thinking that maybe I should try this at home first!  I would hate to try it out and about and turn into an orange or something...
2nd: EYE ROCK| DESIGNER LINER 
4 different styles of single-use stick-on liner strips.  I have not tried any of the stick on products that Birchbox has sent.  I did watch Leighannsay's YouTube video about stick on lipstick and these eyeliners.  
3rd: BENTA BERRY| G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
This is from a French skincare line and is a moisturizer that regulates oil levels and keeps skin matte.  Since my skin is so extremely dry this winter I plan to try it once the weather warms up!
4th: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD| 6 free tunes from Green River ordinance
To be honest I had not realized that it was in the box.  I am interested to hear these guys from Texas! 

So my final review is that I have been getting jealous of my sister’s boxes… And I thought I might replace my Birchbox subscription with MyGlam Bag, but I am thinking that I will give it a little longer… Maybe I will get a Beauty Blender….


~Nickie

No comments: