July 18, 2008

BIRTHDAYSSSSS????

Everyone remembers when you were FIVE and THREE FOURTHS years old. It seemed that the days passed so slow that you had to measure life in quarters years. After a while you start to look forward to the BIG years: 13 (becoming a teenager), 16 (getting your drivers license), 18 (I do not know why), and of course 21 (finally you can order your own beverage when out to dinner). What happens after that I do not know, but it seems that you are running to catch up with time as it flies by.

See my 21 year old boyfriend just turned 29 and has been my husband for 4 and 1/2 years, my 18 year old self is about to have my second 25th birthday and my baby is going to be 3 on August 6th and I am not ready! I want him to say "My love you Mommy" in that little voice for about 3 or 30 more years.

All that being said:

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! THEY ARE A PARTY JUST FOR THE BIRTHDAY PERSON AND THEY COME JUST ONCE A YEAR!

As far as celebrating goes, of course, we will have a party for Cannon. He cannot decide if it should be CARS, again, or if he wants baseball. Daddy and Nana are pushing for baseball, but Cannon is really thinking about CARS. He really wants Chick Hicks on his cake, because he is the "bad guy." Crazy kid. My birthday on the other hand, will probably carry on all weekend, because I love my birthday! Yes, I know, but I have no excuses! The plans consist of a movie, The Dark Knight, and maybe dinner for J and I, on Friday night. Saturday day is still up in the air, but Saturday night there are talks of dinner and a movie for us girls (Mom, Sissy, Stephanie, and ME!)!!! Sunday is THE DAY and who knows what we will do. Usually go to my parents to eat and swim!

No comments: