July 28, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

July is a busy month for us! It is the anniversary of when we bought our business, the fourth of July, JJ's birthday, Payton's birthday (my cousin), MY BIRTHDAY, and then Cannon's birthday on August 6th. I know August 6th is not July, but it takes me a while to get ready for his party and they have to be on or before his day because I have a niece born 3 days after Cannon. With all of these things going and baseball practice too, I decide I want to have at least 2 rooms decorated before Cannon's party.
The dining room has been done, except for cleaning up the baseboards, for a while. Our bedroom is where I decided to go next. So I painted the bedroom (including the ceilings) and then moved on to the bathroom. I have renamed it the THE ROOM OF H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS. It took forever to paint the stupid bathroom and the ceiling. Not to mention that we had to get an extension ladder just to reach the walls and ceiling over the bathtub. My neck and back are so bad that the chiropractor said no more painting. I agree, but I have to get the roman shades up! If only I had a handy husband!
I will post some pictures after I get the shades up!

Here are some pictures from this month.

Cannon pitching to Nathan
Payton's Birthday Party

Box feeding the hungry swimmers


J and Neil "The Life of the Party"


Hunter, Payton, and Daken swimming

Cannon NOT swimming

WooWoo cooking some dogs

Hunter, Keller and Cannon in the deer blind

Are they ready yet?

Paw with the munchkins waiting on those dogs


Cannon and Keller gave up and went to play

Payton opening her gifts

Box and Cannon

Nathan thinking?

Grandma

Keller working her way into the pool
MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Cannon giving Nathan the evil eye on the way to Box and Paw's!

Nathan swimming with Hunter and Payton after getting thrown into the pool by J and Neil!

He hid part of the snorkel in his suit

And then found it!

Grandma, J, Neil and my Dad

He might be an angel after all!

No comments: