July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday JJ

So I am the only one in my house who likes to drag out the suspense of gifts, but I do not really care! I make the boys go along with me. It is the least they can do, seeing as I am the only girl in the house!

That being said, J's gift from his parents arrived from FedEx Tuesday, the day before his birthday. He knew, because his Mom told him, that we should expect it Tuesday. So when he got home from work he asked about it, but I had to inform him that I had not gotten a thing...
Fast forward to Wednesday morning at about 6:30. I woke Nathan up, yes during the summer, to help me get the present out of my truck and inside the house. (He just helped me in the back door and then went right back to bed.) I managed to get it across the house to our room and woke J up to tell him his phone had been ringing. That is when he found his gift!


That is right he IS A BRAT! His parents got him an autographed Favre jersey. He is super excited! He told me that we now ALL we need is to finish the game room... And here I thought the birthday/fathers day grill would have gotten me a little more time...

I also got myself a hair cut for J's birthday! I know, I am really thoughtful, but I love it!

No comments: